"Work in progress" - Runensucher's way to [something achievable]
Looks like good progress here Runensucher :).

This Uncomfortable guy looks like he gives really good and detailed critique, with the box 57 correction as far as I understand it I think he is saying extend your lines towards the vanishing point and see if they all converge at the same vanishing point - if they don't then select a vanishing point and adjust your lines accordingly.

I started a while back with the linework (ghosting lines etc ...) and I reckon it had a really positive effect on my line quality.

I think you should carry on with these exercises but also just sketch from life and imagination as well. If you browse the sketchbooks on here you will see that lots of people carry sketchbooks around and sketch from life whenever they get the opportunity. This is really good for building your visual library which you can then build into your imaginary works.

Keep it going dude!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Work in progress" - Runensucher's way to [something achievable] - by Artloader - 03-10-2017, 08:26 PM