hi guys
hello everyone hope you guys are all well,

I have been searching for a site similar to concept art.org and came across this little gem!

Examples of my work in no particular order if you're interested. here

i'm an illustrator (or aspiring? not sure) who has been around the block so to speak and have been all over the place and ultra demotivated when it comes to making art i'm looking to truly get back into the swing of things.

i learnt the basics of how to draw and approach art in college and i picked up graphic design and did that as a job full time pre covid to enhance the design side of my illustrations and that has helped me a bunch but still a long ways to go though. I love colours, cartoons and line drawings/work so that have influenced my approach to art a ton.

i love story driven fantasy based art and want do a lot of that in the future, i am also looking to improve my technical skills, like studying values cuz i suck at that (i really struggle to paint in monotone) and i double suck at hairs. so i am looking to improve that too. i feel like i could push the story telling elements in my art tenfold if i can improve  my landscapes 

i know these things don't happen overnight and takes a lot of time and is a tall order but my body and brain is ready !

thank you ^.also where to start?

Messages In This Thread
hi guys - by G T - 07-24-2020, 09:14 AM
RE: hi guys - by Uiriamu - 07-24-2020, 10:29 AM
RE: hi guys - by G T - 07-25-2020, 04:39 AM
RE: hi guys - by xelfereht - 07-24-2020, 01:59 PM
RE: hi guys - by G T - 07-25-2020, 04:53 AM