Whats up :)
Hey guys,

I thought it might be interesting to join this community, as I just started to build up a portfolio exactly ten days ago.

Actually I hate talking about myself, but still, here we go, this is an introduction after all. :)

I'm 27 yrs old, born in New York, raised in Germany, living in Munich, worked in filmproduction as an editor and now heading more and more into Creative Direction and that stuff.

Besides all of that, I never lost my love for drawing and painting, I mean after all, drawing was basically the first thing I was kinda good at as a kid and teenager, endlessly drawing comics and characters only a few of my closest friends got to see in the end, because I always ended up hating my own work.

So why not get this all started again and maybe see where this might go, even though I noticed I'm still my toughest critique. :)

I then started training in digital painting, which was completely new, doing some personal and quick character concepts and concept art stuff. Basically I kept training and studying day and night, while working on other projects at work.

So, now I'm not only here to share my progress, but maybe even to discuss some ideas and inspirations and get to know one or two of you guys. :)

Cheers, Max

Attached Files Image(s)

-------------------------------------------------------

SKETCHBOOK // INSTAGRAM // WEBSITE

-------------------------------------------------------
"Losing all hope was freedom."

Messages In This Thread
Whats up :) - by mixedmax - 11-28-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: Whats up :) - by xelfereht - 11-28-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Whats up :) - by mixedmax - 11-28-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: Whats up :) - by darktiste - 11-29-2020, 05:13 AM
RE: Whats up :) - by mixedmax - 11-29-2020, 09:23 PM