Hello!!
Hello, dear artists! I have heard about Crimson Daggers from the old Dave Rapoza’s stream. Been loorking here for a while and finally registered. This forum is like a dream place: a lot of people giving feedback and things are not so fast-paced as in art chats.

A trivia about myself. Till last half a year or a year I thought I want to be a character concept artist, but actually didn’t produce any character designs - paradox. I mostly drew fanarts with modest plot(flying heads, people just standing etc). I haven’t seen progress for a long time. In last year I was trying to improve, had mentorship in summer-autumn. Well, I think I hardly progressed, but mentorship confirmed some of my vague guesses about art process and showed that people are not the only fun thing to draw. C: 
Right now i want to see more planning and self-discipline in my study. And also to determine where to aim in gamedev. No to being a potato! Blushing
___
...also can somebody pls explain how to attach images? I tried "New Attachment" button, but the image didn't appear in the comment after posting. File weight was 398 KB

Messages In This Thread
Hello!! - by RonyaSekira - 01-22-2021, 05:27 AM
RE: Hello!! - by Artloader - 01-22-2021, 08:26 AM
RE: Hello!! - by RonyaSekira - 01-23-2021, 07:38 AM