need opinion about design
If your cloud don't read like cloud that not a good sign.I recognize the angel and the snake but i highly suggest you need to simplify your shape for better read if you want to add the cloud. Also the light ray probably.Also remember that contrast and light source direction can do alot for you to describe your form so think about doing some test on light intensity and light direction by iterating and finding the best light source combination.I personally suggest that you do not present the gun on a white background not only does it flatten image the fact that this a side view doesn't help either so try to add as little as possible of a background that will compliment your object in the best possible way possible also a white background are hard to look at for the eye i find.There also something i want to say if you want your form to read as 3d you need to seperate your form. Right now they look like there one solid piece the best way to achieve separation is to understand what your drawing and add the according shadow it all about that sweet understanding of how to get the value that reflect the change in light.

Good luck.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.

Messages In This Thread
need opinion about design - by RonyaSekira - 02-13-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: need opinion about design - by darktiste - 02-13-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: need opinion about design - by RonyaSekira - 02-13-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: need opinion about design - by darktiste - 02-13-2021, 11:48 PM
RE: need opinion about design - by gerbenpasjes - 02-14-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: need opinion about design - by darktiste - 02-15-2021, 02:33 AM
RE: need opinion about design - by RonyaSekira - 02-15-2021, 10:14 AM
RE: need opinion about design - by darktiste - 02-15-2021, 01:47 PM
RE: need opinion about design - by gerbenpasjes - 02-16-2021, 04:14 AM