Poll: Who drew the best character?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RottenPocket
22.22%
2 22.22%
Skeffin
22.22%
2 22.22%
Pubic Enemy
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #25 - Dystopian Detective - FINALS
Rotten, you didn't start it early. As far as I'm concerned the time period for it is 2 weeks + 4 days. I should have put up a disclaimer about that to make sure people didn't get the wrong idea. That said, it's possible that there's crickets in there because eldritch creatures are a difficult thing to get started on for most people. If there still aren't any other participants by next Sunday I might just end it early. I'm gonna try and find the time to make an entry though, I love spooky crawly stuff.

What happened is that I made the thread early because I done bungled up the schedule and didn't make it on the start of that week like I should have. But I didn't want to actually wait until the 28th to make it because that would leave everyone hanging. What I'm trying to say is, I only have so many neurons.

Also, thank you for reminding me of the Discord and Hideout channels. I completely forgot about them, so I'll get right on it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #25 - Dystopian Detective - FINALS - by Pubic Enemy - 03-29-2021, 07:37 AM