Help me clarify my job title
I get the point that those execise are not portfolio worthy piece and they are not going anywhere near that folio. What i am trying to expose is i do not believe to be hitting level where i do consistency on a regular basis i still struggle alot with basic concentration.Plus most of the time i am not pushing for finish work if it not to go in my portfolio but i do understand i need to start hitting that harder so as to produce those piece to get the ball rolling

I am actually right now trying to improve the quantity and quality of work i put out but i understand overall it the quality before quantity for a portfolio and i can build it as i go.It would be stupid to think that you keep your job base on quantity but at the end of the day if you ran out of idea your at risk of losing your job so i am also working on improving my ability to think outside the box.

Here an other though of why i do what i am doing i just feel like i would be selling myself short as a concept artist if i am not able to give the team i would be working with it enough visual solution.Balance is such a struggle without mileage(quantity) you simply don't make enough error you can improve on and without it your quality suffer. 

Sorry i don't want this turning into me overthinking and starting to doubt myself that just unecessary i think it more productive if you like to come kick my ass to do it at the sketchbook level for now.I don't know if you got any final word... or any other thought on this.

As always you hit where it hurt and i can only be thankful someone believe in my art enough to do that.Big respect.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.

Messages In This Thread
Help me clarify my job title - by darktiste - 03-26-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: Help me clarify my job title - by Who - 03-28-2021, 02:48 AM
RE: Help me clarify my job title - by darktiste - 03-28-2021, 09:14 AM
RE: Help me clarify my job title - by Who - 03-28-2021, 09:54 AM
RE: Help me clarify my job title - by darktiste - 03-28-2021, 10:50 AM
RE: Help me clarify my job title - by Who - 03-30-2021, 10:54 AM
RE: Help me clarify my job title - by darktiste - 03-30-2021, 11:17 AM
RE: Help me clarify my job title - by Who - 03-30-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Help me clarify my job title - by Zizka - 03-30-2021, 10:01 PM