Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
(11-30-2013, 02:49 AM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: Thanks ramalooke and harbinger! I've been kinda lazy the last few days. Between thanksgiving and stress at my shitty job I havnt done much imagination work.

Hey man - thanks for dropping by. Great point about drawing jaw and studying it.
It's good you draw a lot of gestures. I can see clearly the Proko approach:). my advise is to firstly draw the line of action ( meaning the exagerated flowing line(s) - one or two that will describe the body position and movement), next think about rytmh - connecting every opart of the body with another part (think of how chest contours flow into an leg, how nech line can extended to the hip region etc)
Hampton is a very good next step. his approach allows you to construct the anotomy on top of gesture lines. Do not draw contours - draw the movement. contours will be organicly develop.
Take care!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Tatar88 - 12-02-2013, 06:08 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM