Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
I see a lot of work and motivation in here, that's great :)
Keep doing what you're doing - anatomy is all about mileage, practice, work work work... from reference as well as from imagination. Keep doing the short gestures, but I'd suggest you also do some more longer works - where you really try to be precise. Still start those with an action line to capture the motion of the pose.
I also wanted to suggest to do some constructive anatomy exercises - but I can see that you already study Loomis an Hampton (excellent choice). Keep doing those, until you really know the most important muscle groups. You might also want to practice a few pages with only legs/stomachs/shoulders etc, focusing on one area at a time, until you really understand it.

But alltogether you're definitely on the right track - just keep doing what you're doing. And don't forget to also do some personal work inbetween, it will help you see your improvements as well as the areas you need to focus and practice more. Keep it up :)

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Lyraina - 12-11-2013, 08:26 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM