Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
Jonesoda, thanks I try XD. And I suck at digital anyways so its hard no matter what for me. I cant seem to draw with my arm to get smoother lines and avoid wrist pain. I have no problem drawing with my arm traditionally but I have a tiny bamboo fun which makes it difficult. Everything else about digital is awesome and makes up for it. Eventually going to buy a larger tablet. I'll hopefully figure something out in the meantime.

Lyraina, Those are good suggestions. Filling the background would have been smart. Just didnt think of it since I've been drawing traditional so much I forgot what to do with myself in digital. I still havnt gotten around to studying leg anatomy. Thats high on my list. And thank you I had a good xmas. Hope your xmas was the same :)

meat, thanks! I struggle with cloths and armor too. I've only done those studies and I dont think much of it sank in. I need to do a ton more.

I guess I'll post these here too. Theyre assignments from Tul's mentoring class http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4495.html

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Adam Lina - 12-29-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM