Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
I kind of do what ever I feel like doing at the time. If I dont have anything in mind I'll do gestures at pixellovely or do a self portrait. I recommend spending a little time going through tutorials of basic drawing exercises. Sycra and Proko have a ton of videos on youtube. Dont just watch the video actually do the exercises too. Also I find it helpful to make a to-do list before bed most nights, so I can organize my day better. I find if I write a schedule for a whole week or month I dont follow it since I only look at it one time when Im making it and then forget about it in a couple days.

It depends what your habits are already and trying to work with your current level of motivation. You cant expect to be able to draw for 4 hours a day if you arnt already drawing every day for 2 hours. You have to gradually increase your expectations for yourself. The first step if you arnt already doing it is to do at least some drawing each day and never skip more than 1 (try not to even skip 1 if you can) day in a row. Even if you only get one quick drawing done it helps to establish the habit that you can build upon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Adam Lina - 01-29-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM