Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
Yea Lyraina, I was doing quick head sketches this time last year when I was doing caricatures but its always a pain to find good reference. Plus theres this thing where I spend more time deciding which photo to draw than actually drawing. With the pixellovely tool you have to just keep drawing and its a constant pace.

I think I've got my new everyday grinding practice with the head drawings now. I'll try to do it everyday and do a sketch page of random subjects that I want to build visual library on. Thanks for the advice. I realize visual library is built from copying. Its just that I copy things and dont apply it so it doesnt really sink into my memory. The memory or imagination part of it in combination with reference copying is what I meant by focusing on building visual library. I tend not explain what I mean very well so its my poor communication skills at fault :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Adam Lina - 02-25-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM