Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
JyonnyNovice: Thanks for the recommendation. I hadnt heard of mudbox before I'll have to give it a try eventually. I'll be getting a better computer in a few months.

0ziRi5: Prosthetic Limb? Which of my etchings art thou referring to? Thanks for the advice. I need lots of kicks in the ass to do longer studies. Its one of those things Im terrible about making myself do.

I've been obsessing over sculpting. I should have been doing this a long time ago. I like how I can actually feel the thing as Im sculpting it which adds a second sense thats completely missing in 3d software. Its hugely helpful when sculpting for instance the clavicles that I can just feel my own clavicles and compare the feeling to the sculpture.

I highly recommend trying out polymer clay to anyone who's into drawing a lot. It was easier and less expensive than I thought. I didnt know much about clay before hand either. I only used potting clay before which has to be kept wet but polymers stay soft and dont dry out ever until you bake it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Adam Lina - 05-13-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM