Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
AngeliquevdMee: Thanks a lot! I'll do that :)

Bjulvar: I know what you mean about sculpting compliments drawing. I'd been wanting to sculpt for some time for that reason. I'd kept putting it off till I just decided after reading through Imaginative Realism again that the time was nigh! And I do plan on doing a large bust in the next week or so. Im not sure of who yet. It'll probably be some over done pop culture figure like Emilia Clarke :D And thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to try out Poscas some time. I was using a DecoColor acrylic pen but I realize now i was using the wrong paper like an art supply newb.

JyonnyNovice: Haha! The thought crossed my mind but I dont think I'd have the equipment or time to do much time laps.

I did a female figure this time. These were fun and a learning experience for how to construct a better armature in the future. And I actually did some longer portrait studies.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Adam Lina - 05-17-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM