Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
Since I last visited your sketchbook much time has passed and you did so much work, it's great to see you working so diligently. I especially liked the mechanical arms on the previous page. Also I have a lot of respect for anybody who gets their hands on sculpture...I tried it a few times but I never really got into it (sadly, because I think it's really as you write, it adds another sense.) I think your exercises concerning the head are paying off, on that last sheet you really did some great work on difficult angles!

Other than that, concerning the white for highlights, if you are still searching for something. I can second that a Posca Pen would be really good (I only discovered them recently because they are new here; but I'm in love with the white because it's really quite good) However, personally I feel that the best white is Dr. Martins Pen White. It's not as comfortable to use as a ready-made pen, but for me it gave the best results so far (:
(( If you want to even read further about it, here's a blog article by an online store about white pens and marker...XD ))

SKY IS THE LIMIT

DeviantartSketchbook

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Cyprinus - 05-18-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM