Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
Hey Hypmagogic! nice studies of anatomy buddy! You are doing great! About the info for gouache that you asked in my sketchbookpage, the tips that i give to you is the same that i told there:
( sorry for copy and paste hehe) > " I loved work with gouache! Gave me a lot of trouble to understand that we need to think before we paint!! Like you all know, we are all used to go and paint really quickly, and make mistakes, and use alot of Ctrl+z, but with traditional midia, you realize that you can't make mistakes every time, you dont have time to correct every single of them, it sucks! hahaha
So... i learned more about thinking than painting! The process is equal in the computer, make a great line art, do some basic colors, add some shadows and after that put some lights and boom! Also pure black and pure white has a great power to pop out some areas! At least for me, this is what I have to say about my experience guys :) I super recommend! " And the Winston and Newton is the best paper! ( that is what my teacher said haha) and I agree ^^
I look forward to see your experiments with gouache!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Rosolino - 11-12-2014, 03:13 AM