Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
Thank you very much for the crit, Cyprinus! I knew something was messed up but couldnt see it.

I've been kinda in a rut lately. Havnt posted in over 2 weeks. I've been slowly doing some gouache here and there and slacking on my drawing. Last nights life drawing I realized how rusty I've been getting. Trying to learn painting while keeping my drawing skills up is a real juggling act. On top of work and the holidays, I've been feeling down in the pits. Lots of excuses, I know! I'm turning over a new leaf from today on. No more slacking off.

I've got a few small gouache thingies to show. I started a page of asaro heads I was planning on painting in a new "mixed media" sketch book but the pages werent as sturdy as I thought. These copic knock-off markers I got bled right through the page too. What a waste of 12 bucks :(

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Adam Lina - 12-11-2014, 04:45 AM