Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
Vicianus, I just post almost everything I draw which it makes it seem like I work hard I think :D I honestly probably only average about 10 hours a week of artwork. I make it a point to always at least do some drawing or at the very least make plans of what to study and brain storm/ research art related things. The compliments on my work ethic feel nice though I'll admit. Im sure many of you guys work harder on one piece than I do on a million little quick sketches. Im just in love with quick sketches I guess. Im finding my passion for longer works now though.

And thank you for the links. I knew I should have done some searching for some tutorials on balance but I was just too stubborn or lazy to. Im glad you can see some improvement on my balance since I cant hah! I'll just keep working at it and hope for the best. Many thanks for your crit. You really cut right through to my weakest spot I think. I was sort of ignoring it and thinking if I just keep doing what I was doing it would work itself out without directly addressing the problem.

Tien, thanks for the crit, man! Thats also a major weak spot for me. The viking and angel were both actually referenced though. The viking is a Frank Frazetta painting and the angels from this art book I got

I find though after I draw for a few hours I warm up and my drawings get more fluid. So it just shows that most of the time I only make it passed an hour or an hour and a half of drawing for the day and dont get to that sweet spot of flowiness often enough.

Did some dog anatomy. And I got a Ergotron LX monitor arm mount for my yiynova monitor. Now I can position the monitor over my keyboard at a perfect angel for drawing without having to hold the monitor or ghetto rig it. Im loving my new set up. I feel so pro-fesh-inaaal. I can finally do digital stuff comfortably!

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Adam Lina - 01-08-2015, 04:32 PM