Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
Thanks Patrick! I need to experiment with different papers I think. So far I've tried a few water color papers and bristol but they dont hold up as well to heavy washes the way I'd like. Im still learning about traditional stuff. Maybe I need to use a gesso?

Anyways... NEW PLAN! It changes every week if you notice hehe. This time Im sticking to it though! I want to fill a sketch book a month like Will Terrell advises. Im giving myself till Feb 7th to finish the current one. That means I need to get 2 to 4 pages done a day. Its pretty tough so far. I've barely gotten 2 pages done the last couple days. Hopefully it'll start to get easier after the first week. Im working from imagination mainly to really build my design and form language. Im experimenting with a brush and ink to get better line quality. Excited to get some new brush pens I ordered today. I need to get another faber-castel cold grey 230 since its the only thing I've found that doesnt bleed through the pages and isnt super dark for adding value.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Adam Lina - 02-12-2015, 04:07 AM