Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
Stardust, yea it needs specular highlights. I toned down the white to save pure white for the hot spots but never got that far. I might go back and try to work on it later. Thanks for the feedback.

foxfire, I've done that a bit with Frazetta. When i took a month of Watts online figure drawing I pick up a lot of Jeff's style I think which is also heavily influenced by Frazetta. Jeff actually recommends the same thing too. I might go back in a couple months and find some other masters to study, thanks!

Stephany, Oh you didnt offend me. I really appreciate all your feed back! Yea Im trying to work on my habit of doing unfinished sloppy work. Usually I only have an hour or two to work on something. Then I come back to it I have to fight off the urge to drop it and move on to something new. Once I get over the hump of working on something for an hour I get focused in but then I run out of time. My days off are the only days I can really get anything done but then life gets in the way. Im getting better at managing my time though.

Heres a couple more skulls from life. I've found my skull replica is the only thing I can do a still life of that wont put me to sleep. I dont know how people can do still lifes of vases and flowers.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Adam Lina - 03-06-2015, 04:42 AM