JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
working on comics this weekend (finally got back to it after having few weekends where I couldn't draw). This stuff looks pretty basic but I found it harder than a all of the stuff I've done in the last couple months.

Trying to design a character, she should look fresh and youthful, she is shy but when meeting the other character who is also shy, she manages to overcome it a little for his sake. It's not where I want it, but I think this is the limit of my skill right now so I'll go with this one and should get better by the end of the comic, after I've drawn her many times.

Just figuring out the hair / eyes and stuff, attempting to re-draw the same face multiple times and I did a turn around that I'll put in photoshop to try different clothes and accessories for her.

[Image: dJgLxC6.jpg]

(animated GIF because I like how clean the inked ones look compared to the sketches)
[Image: 1FewQt7.gif]

[Image: bDTlsAu.jpg]

[Image: HOeDQE3.jpg]

Noticed how tiny the hands are, will fix that next time, as well as the side view.

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 05-16-2016, 02:51 AM