JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
(03-02-2021, 11:30 AM)Skeffin Wrote: I don't know if creating brushes in clip studio paint works the same as photoshop... but I just used the snipping tool to copy the images of each brush he shows in the first video, pasted into photoshop and created a brush from that. Then I tweaked transfer, shape, scatter, flow etc according to what he said and what I saw in the video until it looked similar. Most of them are slightly off but they're close enough for following along. If you want I can send the settings I used for each brush ?

also yeah results share sounds good ! but if you're really losing motivation on it I find switching to something else then coming back to it later helps.

It's similar! I am also being lazy about it, trying to find the closest thing instead of taking the time to try and make them >.< Don't suppose you could share me the ones you made? clip can import PS brushes. Do you use discord? My id is JonR#4453!

I definitely want to continue them, only at like day 5 or something, his process is all about 'getting the job done' by whatever digital means necessary, it's good to learn the professional tricks alongside the fundamentals.

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 03-02-2021, 11:25 PM