JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Managed to find a whole evening plus following day without work or babies to devote to drawing! Here's what I've produced so far:

Trying to put together everything I've learned over the past couple months about anatomy and proportions, everything in this post was from imagination, I just used reference images for some pieces of clothing.

[Image: w9BNRES.jpg]

[Image: 9RS3RVW.jpg]

Trying to play around with the proportions to make stylised pinup style drawings.

[Image: j1pZzO8.jpg]

[Image: xjtD8OO.jpg]

[Image: GqpYmFR.jpg]

Decided I'm going to try and make an actual finished picture - I've been just sketching and practising for so long now - did the above thumbnail sketches to figure out a fun pose and idea. Went for the clumsy waitress top left.

Here's the full pencil drawing:

[Image: XTS0RyV.jpg]

I'm pretty happy with how it's looking so far, I'll probably stop with pencil for now and work on it more in photoshop. If anyone notices any glaring errors with the composition let me know! (the guy at the table needs to be moved, since he's closer to the picture plan but smaller than the dog, also the hotel in the background could probably be put into 3 point perspective since the viewing angle is so low?)

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 05-24-2014, 02:48 AM