JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Thanks Cruptic, that gives me more motivation to keep going : )

Today's offerings:

Started again with just blank paper and pen and let imagination run free. The perspective on figures is feeling a little better than yesterday, but still stiff and lifeless (I made the scale way too small in this doodle though).

[Image: MpNfC5s.jpg]

Next some proper figure perspective practice. Not too happy with the result. although it seems to be in perspective. I've been pondering and think my issue is that I am rushing them, in my mind I'm thinking about doing a whole scene of figures and then drawing the whole thing in the same time I'd usually take to do just one solo figure. Tomorrow I'm going to slow down and concentrate on one figure well - I'm also going to try using just the Loomis stickman, to try and get some life into the poses in perspective before I start trying to bulk them up.

Next another cartoon sexy girl (a sexy maid this time)

[Image: G15aiqO.jpg]

And finally, cause I was feeling a bit demotivated, a pencil sketch of an underwear model - as usual my head / hands let the drawing down but I'm happy with the anatomy and proportions.

As soon as I master the figures in perspective I'm going back to 'drawing the head and hands' book to get to grips with heads & faces.

[Image: c3aEUAC.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 05-26-2014, 06:08 AM