JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
@Cruptic Thanks man, I don't feel so focused though! I've neglected all my perspective skills, gonna have to start How to Draw from the beginning again (which is fine, it'll be fun still) and colour and anatomy studies have dropped off a bit - been building up to writing up some kind of study timetable so I can keep practising each of the skill areas at least once a week. I'll get round to it someday! For now I just go and work on whatever I feel like on any day. You're right about the folds, less is more!

Speaking of colour, felt like finishing off this little colour experiment I've been working on. Just experimenting with colour palettes in a composition (line drawing isn't anything special, just wanted something quick and simple to play with)

[Image: rWtBj91.jpg]

And a quick head in photoshop, it looks pretty gross, just practising my tablet skill really, it's nice to draw heads digitally like this and just gently sculpt them into the right shape.

[Image: 5VmkTKh.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 07-09-2014, 09:06 AM