JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Wrote up a study timetable for myself, since I've been working on a few different skill areas I don't want to neglect any of these fundamentals.

Will aim to do at least one of each of the weekly goals each week, that leaves two days to play with in case I need to work late or look after the little lady or something. If I don't manage all 5 it's no big deal, I'll just start with whatever I missed the following week.

Daily goals I'll do everyday (obviously...) but the weekly goals take priority. Unless I'm dead tired in which case I'll relax with one of the daily goals.

I'll tick them off each week, hopefully this will ensure I'm creating the most value with my studies.

It's just a bit of text at the end of the day though, so if I'm on a roll with one particular study area I can ignore the timetable and continue with it the next day.

WEEKLY (do one session of these every week)

- Anatomy
- Heads
- Perspective
- Colour / value
- Extra (anything of particular interest i.e drapery, manga, animals, etc.)

DAILY (aim to do at least one of these daily, gestures / imagination most important ones)

- Gestures
- Imagination
- Draw from life (human / non-human / organic / inorganic)
- Exercises (lines, circles / ellipse, texture, shapes / contours etc.)

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 07-10-2014, 08:38 AM