JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Jaik Cheers Jaik! I need to get around to nailing the perspective technique for drawing with vanishing points off the page, or print out some grids to use, cause the distortion does tend to ruin things.

Adrian That's a good point, it might be helpful for a total beginner to see the process - although when I was a total beginner I looked at Noah Bradley's thread on CA and not sure if it really helped me much~ I didn't really know what I was looking at or looking for. Also it takes a lot of time scanning and cropping everything (even just doing photos). Plus I miss a few days and have a stack of pages to do, so I procrastinate and don't post for ages! I find I need to set myself goals with this kind of thing, if I just do it as and when it never happens - when I was scanning and posting everything everyday I believe I was drawing more too, but then life changes week to week - it's no problem. I just found your sketchbook, been meaning to post up some comments~ I'll make sure I do soon!

Some quick stuff from today; digital gestures and ball point doodles:

[Image: 5KVtzAE.jpg]

[Image: zG47zQy.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 09-02-2014, 07:53 AM