JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Hope you dont mind, I did a quick red-line of your anatomy. I changed the ladies gesture a bit which sort of changes the feeling of weak defiance to a stronger stance. I mainly just wanted to show more mass on the limbs and a bigger booty. Its all about dat ass after all. You anatomy over all is definitely showing improvement from your recent studies.

About learning heads. The biggest hurdle will be getting the shape and planes of the head memorized. After you get the big shapes in place the features will just fall into place. I had trouble placing the eyes until I learned to place the eye-socket and eye ball first. Im finding drawing asaro heads from different angles helps a lot. Also the Reilly rhythms helps with locking the face and head together as a whole. Copying and memorizing the Reilly grid helps develop your sense of how the subtle forms flow into one another. And of course keeping what you learned from Loomis and Hampton in mind. The more approaches you learn the easier it gets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by Adam Lina - 12-02-2014, 03:44 AM