JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Stuff from the last few days:

Heads, mostly trash but hopefully some progress:

[Image: 2KYx1Pe.jpg]

Hands, getting there little by little:

[Image: HfS1YXa.jpg]

Gestures and figures; trying to bring together my head and hand studies and fit them onto a figure, it's hard when they're studied in isolation to make them work as a whole - more often than not just ruin the drawing by putting a horrible face and broken hands, hopefully if I just keep doing these pages it'll start to work out:

[Image: Umr5kS0.jpg]

Some thumbnail stuff, trying to break out from just studying all the time and get some illustrations on the go:

[Image: fQJV8hT.jpg]

Elsa from Frozen, that movie's been on about 5 times in my house in the last few days thanks to my daughter, the characters are kinda stuck in my head now. Kinda flawed moving from a graphite underdrawing to coloured pencil since it's hard to erase the graphite without smudging the black pencil and adding colour smudges all the graphite around and makes it too dark, so I didn't take this any further. Have to find a good working method for drawing and colouring with coloured pencil - a lot of artists trace their underdrawing or use some kind of transfer method, but that seems like a lot of hassle for these simple little drawings I do:

[Image: 79CiCGd.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 12-29-2014, 04:32 AM