JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Adrian yea! like the duracell bunny (energizer bunny for other nationalities) Thanks man!

Mariyan I don't know if it's variety in style by choice, I'm not really able to consciously decide on that yet... thanks for the comments though! I do try to vary things up by switching medium a lot, I can recommend it as it forces you to work in different ways.

Need to master these ellipses and drawing cylindrical stuff before I move onto the last chapter in how to draw - the wheeled vehicles chapter - it just ruins them if the wheels are wonky. So just focused on cylindrical things today. I've learned that an ellipse is very much like a beautiful woman... you need to go in with confidence but then treat her with care and tenderness, take your time to make sure she's responding... moments of spontaneity keep the passion alive but don't go too wild or she'll run away from you... do it right and she makes your life amazing, do it wrong and suffer miserably (wondering if you'll ever meet a perfect ellipse again).

I'm starting to develop an unnatural attraction to the elusive and mysteriously beautiful ellipse... I must tame this wild circle!

[Image: GOC4SEx.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 02-07-2015, 10:16 AM