JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Nphill19 Thanks a lot for the encouragement and for reminding me to draw from life! These winter months had me too much in the house drawing from screen... some self portraits incoming soon!

Grotessive Thank you, it always feels like I could be working harder, in terms of how much focused drawing I manage to do in between daydreaming and being distracted by the real world but I guess I get things out consistently so I should be happy about that. Thanks again ^_^b

Have been pretty down about my drawing, despite all the great support here and in Abandoned Hideout and on Skype and stuff. I'm hoping it's a sign of some kind of breakthrough / level up on the way. Anyway, decided to challenge myself to work only in digital for this week, finally started to paint like people have been suggesting I do.

Some random warmups, studies and stuff; trying out different ways of painting; starting with lines, starting with blobs of paint, starting with silhouettes and using clipping masks. Trying to find a way that's nice for me.

[Image: V6ijs8Q.jpg]

[Image: T823lQE.jpg]

[Image: FnEiZ9M.jpg]

[Image: qZJmvz1.jpg]

[Image: a1L205v.jpg]

[Image: Qpe2hOH.jpg]

[Image: XZtHEzO.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 03-10-2015, 05:29 AM