JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Meat Thanks for dropping by! Glad you like the colours, I really like the saturated cell shaded stuff, it's nice for a beginner to do. Yes a pattern would look great - so many things to think about when doing these characters! Feels like I am juggling so many balls when doing this stuff... I dropped a few on this one but it should get easier after a few more... I'll definitely check out those dresses and develop her outfit some more when I draw her again.

Some messy loosening up sketches - I'm really digging this loose, messy photoshop stuff, it's really fun.

[Image: OHKb3DM.jpg]

A perspective / rendering exercise that I got totally bored with and abandoned unfinished... the long, slow, careful perspective construction stuff is starting to become not so fun anymore. Need to inject something into that...

[Image: TYhmcPc.jpg]

And some Z-brush stuff - I'm learning this program so I can sculpt some heads to help me get better at drawing them. Kinda got sidetracked too much with lighting and texturing but it's great fun sculpting this stuff.

[Image: VKDeQSi.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 03-21-2015, 10:54 AM