JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Tbnkaron Thanks man! Thanks for dropping by! There will be more incoming ^^

Smrr Thanks so much! So great to read your comment. I'm really pushing myself this year. I wanna do comics, so inking is what I'm all about but I spent the last year studying and studying always telling myself I'm not ready yet, need to study xyz more first. Now it's Inktober I gave myself a month off from study and just want to create stuff to see how I do. Working out so far so good! Hopefully this is the start of my future! yeeeeeaahhh!

Pax Glad it was helpful. I'm just a beginner too, this is the first time I tried to put any kind of story together and the first time since last year inktober that I even took anything to any level of finish. I really enjoy the gesture / thumbnailing part but It really hurts my head trying to arrange it into the panels and get the same level of energy but I find the more something twists your brain the more you end up learning from it (need to balance it out with stuff that's fun to draw as well else you'll burn out).

Thanks for the comments guys, I forgot how motivating it is using crimson daggers. This game can be a lonely one! I'll get around to checking out all your stuff too and commenting when I can make some time.

Starting to sketch out my next comic, I thumbnailed the whole story first this time (6 panels) and did some studies of costumes and stuff but I'll post all that when it's finished cause it has spoilers : ) These are the characters and the first panel rough version.

[Image: DPoEfr4.jpg]

[Image: qsmeYUb.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 10-16-2015, 01:36 AM