JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Kurt Thanks man. I'm trying to do a little bit of each of the important study areas each week, so I can feel progress across everything instead of getting stuck on heads or anatomy or whatever for weeks at a time. It's kind of hard, since after a day of anatomy study I am all fired up and into it and want to continue. Now I've started a rhythm to it though I'm finding it easier to switch it off and pick it up again a week later. I do the same topic on the same day each week (except for this week, which has got all screwed up by outside commitments). By the way, where are your updates man? Haven't seen anything from you in ages...!

Trying to do more digital, since I like how they look, but I find it really hard. Will keep practising. Today some hands and mannikin constructions. Also trying to tackle colour a bit, doing my project on the weekend made me want to learn it. Just trying to match colours by eye from photo and a painting today (the fairy was for my daughter who bustled in and demanded I paint a man in pink clothes with blue hair, that changed to a woman, that was then a fairy).

[Image: 8GC0i7f.jpg]

[Image: r3Hgnvc.jpg]

[Image: YIGRVVL.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 12-22-2015, 02:18 AM