JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Hobitt Thanks, and yea I think actually I will switch it up a bit as I go, I'm starting to get not as great results with brushpen as I had before. Although a guy at life drawing told me that even when that happens, if you keep going, you will then start to get better - but also that it's good to rotate around the mediums.

Shin Thanks man! I don't think they're better than anything you did, but thanks for the compliment : ) faces are really my achilles heel (amongst a ton of other things XD ) but I feel I am slowly slowly getting there with them. I'll definitely do some in depth anatomy of that stuff soon enough ^^

Brushpen gestures, imagination figures and heads - have to put this practice on hold for a week or so while I finish up this job, but I am determined not to let this daily habit fall away like so many others I started! Seems as soon as I state my determination on here, I end up dropping out of them <_> need to change that!

Some life drawing stuff at the end, first time trying straight charcoal approach, I really enjoyed it!

[Image: 1BTkn2r.jpg]

[Image: 1LhXuvd.jpg]

[Image: i7Y6961.jpg]

[Image: HDPdtQO.jpg]

[Image: DEJetKZ.jpg]

[Image: YRWixJZ.jpg]

[Image: dA3G69M.jpg]

[Image: P0Zi6ut.jpg]

[Image: g9Ske7T.jpg]

[Image: uWOvfm6.jpg]

[Image: niaElhn.jpg]

all between 2 and 20 minute poses - I think I could get something really nice going with a 40 minute pose, I might ask next week if we can do one.

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 02-17-2016, 02:45 AM