Agerkvist's Sketchbook - help my plan my escape
Thanks Samszyn, I think you're right about that whole face/side plane thing - it's tricky. Nice rule of thumb with the ear and nose! :)

Ahh Rork, it's never too late to start doing more studies. Just make sure you take stuff with you when doing them. I can sometimes get caught up copying more than studying!

Kimonas! Indeed...ears are no longer a mystery. That's not to say I can now draw then flawlessly from any angle, but at least I now know what's in there :P Thanks man.

Ok bunch of stuff since last upload. Also a few head sketches from my actual physical sketchbook. I sketch every day, at home or at work, but scanning is sort of a chore so I've just picked a few and taken a picture with the old smartphone. I quite like one or two of these, but boy do i need to learn how to shade stuff :) Think I've got 20+ pages with heads from the past month or so, these are just a few of the most recent ones after I've started shading them abit.

Haha also uploading a quicke of Charles Xavier or whatever :P

Thanks for stopping by guys, I really appreciate it :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Agerkvist's Sketchbook - help my plan my escape - by Agerkvist - 02-25-2015, 07:05 AM