Vornag's Happy-Go-Funtime Turbo Ultra Resurrected Hopefully Trainwreck
If you don't mind me going on a tangent.

Every day I fall deeper into the rabbit hole and delay my progress more and more.

There are pressing matters that I need to attend to, sure, but the free time I have is spent procrastinating and not doing anything productive. I've lost my drive and the long (involuntary and unintentional) pause has done nothing to restore it, which sucks.

I won't say to my self that I'll be back in the swing of things soon as I myself know that's hardly true. I just feel burdened by the things going on to the point where I blow it out of proportion even though everything's as it should be.

It's not like I've completely stopped drawing, infact it's quite the opposite. Every now and then when there's downtime I sketch whatever I feel like, and that's tons of fun. But when I set my mind specifically to drawing, I get demotivated and start to avoid it. Thus came the month of sketchbook silence.

I'll get my drive back in due time. I won't lie- that time isn't now. Though that pessimistic outlook is an unhealthy relationship to keep with anything, the responsibilities should pass in a week or two and at that point I might be back in business.

I wasn't expecting any sort of replies to my previous update, but I'm thankful for the comment Bookend and Farvus.

So have some concepts I've been doing for a dnd campaign I'm running.

Scream at what I'm doing wrong in my sketchbook
it helps a lot

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vornag's Happy-Go-Funtime Trainwreck - by Vornag - 10-06-2015, 06:13 AM