John's Thread (Used to be super active! Still the longest thread name ever in CD)
JyonnyNovice: Thanks for the comment! Yeah, I'd say your comments are on point.. I tried to raise her arm up like the Iron Man pose, but the shoulder armor makes it look impossible. Good point on the head silhouette. I'm currently contemplating to have her hair blowing due to wind! Super helpful!

Amit: Bah.. I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids...

---

Personal:
started painting:

stopped painting and reworking the lines:

I decided to fix them now than to eye-ball them once the painting is done. I hope I can finish it soon! I'm raring to go slap on some colors!

EDIT:
PS. What's happening in the world right now is so depressing.. In fact, it's beginning to be overwhelming. I'd probably move away from the Internet for a bit and keep my head down on this piece..

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Works only a mother can love (John's Thread) - by John - 07-16-2016, 02:54 PM