John's Thread (Used to be super active! Still the longest thread name ever in CD)
Piotr Jasielski: Hey Piotr. Thanks for the leg tip. I've changed it in my final output. As for the metal rendering, I decided to keep it as is. I tried to make a pass but it only made things much worse! Fail! Oh... need to hammer out those pesky materials.. The Crimson Crucible nightmare I had rears it's head once again!

Bledley: I'm screaming! "Ahh!"

Artloader : Oh no, it's not my design. It's an Overwatch character fan art. And yes, that's supposedly a tattoo on her cheek!

JyonnyNovice: Oi thanks! Like really thanks. It would've been a disaster piece if it weren't for your help. Oh god, if only I had more time for just exercises.. with work and everything, it's a luxury to squeeze in some time for art. It's just that I feel like I need to pump some illustrations out for the folio! But yeah, totally valid. My anatomy is still grossly shaky. Thanks again Jonny!

----
Hand gestures:

In need to finish this by Monday, a self imposed art test!:

Praying to the art gods on this one!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Works only a mother can love (John's Thread) - by John - 08-05-2016, 09:35 PM