John's Thread (Used to be super active! Still the longest thread name ever in CD)
dangelowallaceart - Yeah.. you're totally right. That back lit portrait I did, I'm starting to see my mistakes. Matter of knowing how to correct them the next time I tackle another piece like that. Thanks!

Zorrentos - You have no idea how much I visit your SB. You're definitely one of those guys who really explore design and get their hands dirty throwing in ideas. Especially those CC7 studies! Man, exciting stuff.

I needed that kick in the butt. But what can I say! Doing portrait studies from photos is comfortable.. 

---

Got to try to world build. It's been awhile since I've done anything like this. First time bouncing ideas around by myself. A lot of indecisions and a lot of complacency.

Rendered an idea out to see how it looks

I'd do her head shot next. And do an alternative wear. And I might draw lots and lots of men to compensate for the lack of male drawings ever since I've started this thread. Keyword is "might".

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: John's Thread (Do not coddle and punch him right in the goolies.) - by John - 12-19-2016, 01:53 AM