John's Thread (Used to be super active! Still the longest thread name ever in CD)
Artloader - Well.. I could think of a million reasons ($) But, who are we kidding! On a serious note. Probably for the most of us, having time to draw is a good reason in and of itself. I do lose sight of that from time to time. Thanks Loader.

Triggerpigking - I understand it is weird having a Marxist sense of the world going into art. It's weird because I know almost nobody gets into the game with the notion of getting filthy rich out of painting the silliest of things. The desire to draw, in some sense, is rooted from being a fan of something that inspired the person to do art in the first place. 

But, economically, probably not the best way to gain money. It is lucrative. We see a lot of people do fan art for a living. But it's nowhere near the money of someone who owns, say, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle franchise! And as much as I like drawing, I also like money.

Jeez. I do sound like a materialistic boob. (I wonder how much I value one over the other.) Haha! Thanks for the link Trigger! I'll play with the compressor!

----

Maybe minor color touch ups and I'm sending this off to the submission page:

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: John's Thread (Do not coddle and punch him right in the goolies.) - by John - 02-21-2017, 01:42 AM