John's Thread (Used to be super active! Still the longest thread name ever in CD)
AfricanVoodoo - Dude you still got a few more days to do it! I believe the deadline is before March 1. Awesome choices! But those two seem tedious to draw. BB Hood need guns, which I am having a hard time to draw, and Chun li's anatomy is really hard to pull off. It's hard to pull off doing those thick thighs while not making it too muscular, masculine, or just plain awkward.

I like Felicia because I can cover those features I am not so comfortable with either her fur or long locks of hair!

About fan art and popularity. I agree with what you said. It is disheartening on multiple levels. I can't get myself to verbalize them all, but one things for sure. There's an over saturation of fan art going on everywhere. Or just maybe, I've been following a lot of people who do fan art!

Hey man, looking forward to those ideas gaining legs!

Triggerpigking - tinypng is awesome! Bookmarked and totally using it from now on. Thanks!

------

Portrait study:

Time to touch up some old work and proceed to another piece.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: John's Thread (Do not coddle and punch him right in the goolies.) - by John - 02-25-2017, 11:37 PM