John's Thread (Used to be super active! Still the longest thread name ever in CD)
EmEl - Hey Emel. Thanks for the words.

I did consider a background for the Batman piece. But I can't seem to come up with one that ties in with everything. I did the silhouette thingy. But you're probably right that I should move things a bit. But at this time, the last thing I want is to be near it to have a fresh set of eyes to do an update. I will take your comments into consideration. I got them all listed down in a file.

The yellow and blue one's problem, besides the ones you pointed out, has something to do with two strong colors both vying for attention. I'm dabbling on Selective Color to do some color altering to figure out how to kill some of the colors I don't want post processing..

But granted. Some of its elements do need better rendering. 

And thanks for the CMYK tip. Yeah that part gets overlooked often. Which I almost did if it wasn't for your reply.

---

Study turned piece:

I'll sit on this for a day before I spread it. One of those pieces that's getting harder to solve.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: John's Thread (Do not coddle and punch him right in the goolies.) - by John - 06-22-2017, 11:53 PM