John's Thread (Used to be super active! Still the longest thread name ever in CD)
Artloader - I can't take credit. In essence, it's Amit's direction. He saw the first cover and we argued about the character being cross-eyed for about half an hour! That and the composition and the story behind it. And wow, he knows my bullshit better than I do.

xelfereht -  No offense. I don't think there was anything to add or change. Except for the thumb suggestion. Now that find was brutal. It was either fixing the gun or fixing the hand down to the arm. 

Great catch. And I did tweek the contrast abit! Not the best rush job, but thankfully, because of you, she won't be running around thumbless! 

As much as I would like to make more changes, it is final. Can't unbake a cake just to fix it!

Thanks Andrew.

----
Final print version:

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: John's Thread (Do not coddle and punch him right in the goolies.) - by John - 10-14-2017, 08:46 PM