John's Thread (Used to be super active! Still the longest thread name ever in CD)
(02-23-2016, 08:25 AM)JyonnyNovice Wrote: your studies are looking really nice, and the plants from before are great : ) I like the way you painted the master study - whatever brushes / process you used is definitely worth pursuing!

Remember to apply your studies with something from imagination as well! (or just drawing it again from memory) else the knowledge you gained can become hazy and lost in your head!

Thanks for the encouraging words! Brushes I used were just the basic round brush for the base and a textured brush that does not taper!

It's true, I haven't made anything from imagination. I'm still uncomfortable or scared to take the training wheels off (I still can't fully grasp environments!). But rest assured I will be doing that if I get more experience with regards to how things work.

Attached Files Image(s)

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Works only a mother can love (John's Study Dump) - by John - 02-23-2016, 11:30 AM