SH! It's Sketching Time.
*Sighs* It is has been an unproductive 2 weeks. I could make excuses, but it all comes down to just how terrible taskmaster I am. Doubtful

It took me far longer, and truthfully too many breaks between starting, to do the Ideal Male Proportion exercise in Loomis' book than was really necessary. Add to that I was a bit of an idiot, as for an hour and a half I couldn't figure out what he meant when talking about a measurement of two and one third of an eighth (Only much later did I notice that "Male Figure is 2 1/3 heads wide" was written in the corner of the picture). I got kinda frustrated as a result, stopped reading, and copied the picture without really taking in the process of what I was doing. Of course the end result looks pretty awkward. But on the bright side this is an exercise meant to be repeated a lot so... [cue stereotypical kung fu master striking pupil with switch and shouting "Wrong! Again! Faster! Actually listen! And this time, No breaks!"]

If it is not especially clear but that is meant to be smoke coming out of skulls mouth.

Messages In This Thread
SH! It's Sketching Time. - by Steve H - 01-23-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Sketches from Steve - by Artloader - 01-24-2017, 11:26 PM
RE: Sketches from Steve - by Steve H - 01-25-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: SH! It's Sketching Time. - by Steve H - 02-04-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: SH! It's Sketching Time. - by Runensucher - 03-02-2017, 10:09 AM