NSFW - Sup Doodles? Ganço's sketchbook [occasional doodles]
(08-05-2021, 09:25 PM)Zorrentos Wrote: Quite nice perspective of those sketches. Did you draw them from life?

Hey, Zorretos, thx for the feedback. Answering it: no, on both traditional (markers) and digital (Krita) I used the good old perspective* and constructed design variations of cameras. I did use a a photo/picture dictionary of (1) one old camera model (so I didn't run the design too different/way too far out of/from reality). But the design of composition/lighting and design of objects (the cameras) are from imagination. 

*I find it useful to have a picture dictionary for that, it is our google from the past, right? Laugh
*(Krita has some of the best perspective ruler tools)

+Yesterday last thing before bed I did this rough (on CSP EX):

[Image: 5OCUnu3.jpg]

Today, right now, first thing in the morning.. I'm fighting with the inking.. (..) I want the light to look like a camera flash light +and it to look very hawt/sexy.. but this looks... mmm.. creepy(?)

[Image: 7FmpqrK.jpg]

I hope I'm goint to figure it out, eventually Uncertain 
Cheers!

Ganço is creating personal projects of pure underground arts and goods. 🌏https://www.downfor.art/ for Client Inquiries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NSFW - Sup Doodles? Ganço's sketchbook [occasional doodles] - by gansogeeksout - 08-23-2021, 09:36 PM