Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Muzzbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Those face sketches are really nice, I like the style.
Thanks peoples :).

[Image: aYSVN5k.jpg]

More from ref.
Finally have footage im proud of enough to make that pixel art gum road tutorial.
[Image: MasculineHospitableBluewhale.gif]
[Image: e1snC2D.jpg]
nice pixels!
and those faces just keep gettin' better!
don't stop makin' awsome :)
Faces are nice man. Also love that explosion :U
Great Pixel Art Murry (It's Brodie), you'll have to put the link up when you get it done. Keep up the awesome work!
Hey dude, thanks :D. Just need to find the time to finish the editing :).

Thanks everyone :).

[Image: VFXKZpk.jpg?1]
I really love how you shade! beautiful work :)
Thanks!

[Image: TH5AUyI.jpg]

I need a scanner.
Your faces are looking awesome! But, lacking expression!

Check this out, darktiste posted it on the shout thingie: http://9gag.com/gag/a9MBOOm

Try it! I think it'll enhance your already awesomeness awesome. Keep it up! 088
CHeers bro. Not too worried about expression right now as im more foccussed on construction.

I have stacks of drawings on paper, but no good way to get them digital right now :/

[Image: QzMUIg7.jpg?1]
I took this a little further. This is also serving dual duty as a workflow test for a shortfilm I'm aiming to make this year.

[Image: 8mk0Ekm.jpg]
[Image: pITBCiD.png]
Damn, I love these characters!

The girl with the sword from a few pages back was really sick, the lighting especially. This last sketch is nice and loose, great feeling for the pose.

That pixel explosion is sexy, too. Great, solid stuff all around!

I can't really think of a crit at the moment. Just keep doing whatever it is that you've been doing, because it looks like it's working out! :]
Thanks dude :D!!!
[Image: XVcYr0A.jpg]
Your character designs look great! I noticed a lot of your faces look very similar though. Maybe try and do some different ethnic groups to get more variety? I'd like to see you mix it up and draw a face with a stronger brow ridge and beefier jaw. You know the caveman type face.
[Image: zLlEPKc.jpg]
[Image: fSngvDp.jpg]
[Image: GQTNcNR.jpg]
[Image: duUp4cq.jpg]
[Image: CF8PhLy.png]
Almost finished.
[Image: 7wWyfes.jpg]
Fin
[Image: jP0Xqm9.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18