Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Muzzbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Thanks man. i'm really trying to push myself to the next level. i've been mediocrecore for way too long.

I think pushing an image this far is really making my anatomy flaws more obvious, so it's making it easier to get rid of.
[Image: cw2dICN.jpg]
[Image: uzWizdJ.jpg]
[Image: Q8ahWFz.jpg]
[Image: pwPKdo8.png]
[Image: V0VoQe4.png]
[Image: gaLUeOe.png]
[Image: 2KRgtBk.png]
I like how organic those robots feel. Perhaps some more detailed one in the future? :)
Thanks! I'm just getting back into drawing mechs so I'll probably spend some time on more.

[Image: erHMlhd.png]
Nice work man. Love them loose lines
Thanks!

I have no idea what I'm doing... boobs what even are they

[Image: NssnLQV.png]
Thanks for dropping by my SB man. I wish I had some good crits for you, but you seem to be way ahead of me and tackling all your weaknesses. Have you done many full illustrations? It'd be pretty cool to see where you're at with compositions that involve an environemtn, but that might not be what you enjoy doing at all. Only thing I can think of :D haha
Will keep watching this SB
Full Illustrations are totally a weakness of mine! I barley do them, but it's something i need to nail. I'm just trying to nail the character side of things which is the current plan, after that i want to get back into mechanical design hardcore then finally turn my focus onto environments.

I'm kind of sick of the industry in Australia so i'm going to be making a huge push to actually get a job overseas doing work i actually enjoy.

Redrawing this with more perspective

[Image: maBkvNf.jpg]
[Image: PVRBbyy.png]
[Image: WB5ZIdS.png]
Design on the last one is badass. Dem pants. Do you use any ref?
dang murreh i didn't know you were on here lol!
i've been on the daggers for more than a year now dunno why i didn't run into ya xD
lovely sketchbook you have here man!
I'm everywhere on the internet in some form of the other haha.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18