Shout Box archive

06 Jan 14:30

Sketch

--

helloooo

06 Jan 13:38

--

i am new to this game how do i see my character and actually start playing?

06 Jan 13:38

--

I love JMAC! <3

06 Jan 13:31

Nous

--

HI all

06 Jan 12:32

Mike086

--

Daily Study Group Time: http://www.livestream.com/mciii Master work copy tonight

06 Jan 11:12

daddygreenjeans

--

meat ive never hacked at a tree with a sword before and probably never will ive just chopped through brush with a machete so i dont really know what that would look like, youd have to google it. I imagine it would depend on several factors, the type of blade used and the species of tree. if it is any interest to you however from my experience with being friends with long time sword collectors both decorative and battle ready, if the sword is made of a high quality spring steel it will suffer some scratches from long term use, but if used in battle (sword to sword combat), then theres definitely the possibility of chipping and edge damage. thats about all i can tell you, im no expert just an enthusiast, lol

06 Jan 09:48

Rognoll

--

Ghost, that's freakin' awesome!

06 Jan 09:05

Istebrak

--

http://www.livestream.com/istebrak critique time! come by with your work for some feedback ;)

06 Jan 08:47

futurespaceghost

--

finally put this up on riddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Art/comments/1uh...d_for_the/ up it if you want :)

06 Jan 08:43

futurespaceghost

--

micheals to be more specific

06 Jan 08:42

futurespaceghost

--

arts and crafts store

06 Jan 08:33

meat

--

where do you guys buy your sketchbooks?

06 Jan 08:32

devinn

--

BACK TO GRINDING

06 Jan 07:57

Gliger

--

http://javas.deviantart.com/#/art/Donate...90803?hf=1

06 Jan 07:57

Gliger

--

This guy's process got me interested in improving painting again, just for everyone to see

06 Jan 07:25

futurespaceghost

--

@meat i dont know about hiring another artist to do it she knowds my style to well lol

06 Jan 07:24

futurespaceghost

--

guy posted a portrait he did of mojo jojo in the exact same pose and facial expression if mines in the crimson daggers fb group. got me feeling selfconcious wether my work us original or not.

06 Jan 05:45

meat

--

1 artist adopt a drawing, and your mom will get her illustrated book

06 Jan 05:44

meat

--

put the project up for adoption, lol

06 Jan 05:38

futurespaceghost

--

everytime i try and force myself to work on a page i just end up fondling around with sliders for 3 hours. hours i couldve spent working on my portfolio

06 Jan 05:35

futurespaceghost

--

yeah she spent like a week writting a story and wants me to do a months worth of 25 illustrations for it. the story isnt that bad but she doesnt know the first thing about publishing a book and i know my name isnt big enough to just release a childrens book

06 Jan 05:29

Adam Lina

--

I did some book illustration for a friend years ago and it was a pain in the ass. He wanted me to do all these land scapes even though I told him over and over I couldnt do landscapes. So I ended up doing really crappy drawings at the last minute. Thats the last I'll do any drawing for friends or family.

06 Jan 05:05

futurespaceghost

--

its just drains the energy out of me

06 Jan 05:03

futurespaceghost

--

my mom has been wanting me to illustrate this book for her since august but everytime i open the file i just loose all motivation to work on it

06 Jan 03:16

meat

--

I ask because I was wondering what it really looks like when a piece of wood - firewood or beam - has hacking scars from a sword

06 Jan 00:59

daddygreenjeans

--

i have with a machete but the swords i own in particular are just decorative. i have a friend whos a bit of a sword fanatic who owns alot of battle ready swords made of spring steel and he spends the majority of his days slicing through water jugs in his backyard. Hes a bit....odd.

06 Jan 00:49

meat

--

daddygreenjeans: have you ever hacked woods with your swords?

06 Jan 00:31

luciostephani

--

Morning, Daggers!

05 Jan 23:38

smrr

--

hey Hobitt! night daggers o/

05 Jan 20:43

Hobitt

--

heya daggers